Keep your system running
Our maintenance technicians understand your air conditioning and heating system and can assist in eliminating money-wasting repairs. We have developed the Peak Performance Agreement to address the problems we see most often.
The Peak Performance Agreement is designed to:
- Reduce the possibility of equipment failure
- Provide repairs at a discounted price
- Provide preferential emergency service
- Reduce utility costs
- Maintain or enhance your current level of comfort
As a Peak Performance Agreement customer, you will receive:
- Two inspections per year (typically one in the heating season and one in the cooling season)
- A 20% discount on equipment repairs
- Preferential service
Our maintenance appointments will cover your entire HVAC system, including (but not limited to):
- Inspecting and cleaning coils in place (as access allows)
- Cleaning drain pans and drain lines, along with adding treatments to help prevent buildup
- Inspecting air filters and recommending replacement, as needed
- Inspecting blower wheels and cleaning if recommended
- Checking system operation, including:
- Verifying proper refrigerant charge
- Assessing components on indoor and outdoor fan motors and compressors
- Checking of electric heat and defrost cycles seasonally
Powell service has been exceptional for the past 20+ years. Scheduling staff and maintenance techs are always courteous, pleasant and helpful. Thank you!!!
Jay was awesome! Great communication, very respectful. I have a very high regard for the employees and services provided by Powell. In my opinion, I wish all companies were as good as Powell! Thank you.
I appreciate the people I have contact with in your company. Setting up appointments, checking in for availability when someone cancels, reminders. Peace of mind of those who work around a schedule.
Never Forget Again
Changing your HVAC air filters at the right time is critical to the health of your system. A dirty filter can make your system work harder and use more electricity, resulting in higher utility bills. With our FREE filter reminder service, you don’t have to worry about remembering when it is time to change your filter. A Powell representative will send an email reminder as often as you need.